The Prosonic FMU40 sensor is suited for non-contact level measurement in fluids, pastes, coarse bulk material and flow measurement in open channels or at weirs. The two-wire or four-wire compact transmitter can be used in applications with storage tanks, agitators, on stockpiles and conveyor belts. The envelope curve can be shown on the on-site display for simple diagnosis. Linearization function (up to 32 points) for conversion of the measured value into any unit of length, volume or flow rate.
• Maximum measuring range:
– FMU40: 5 m (16 ft) in fluids, 2 m (6.6 ft) in bulk materials
– FMU41: 8 m (26 ft) in fluids, 3,5 m (11 ft) in bulk materials
– FMU42: 10 m (33 ft) in fluids, 5 m (16 ft) in bulk materials
– FMU43: 15 m (49 ft) in fluids, 7 m (23 ft) in bulk materials
– FMU44: 20 m (66 ft) in fluids, 10 m (33 ft) in bulk materials