The EJX-A series is Yokogawa's premium performance line of DPharp transmitters. Released in 2004, it offers the performance and stability needed in demanding applications. The EJX-A series performance makes it the thoroughbred of the DPharp family of pressure transmitters.
The EJX930A multivariable transmitter is a remarkable innovation in multi-sensing technology. It makes optimal use of the unique characteristics of the DPharp sensor to give you greater insight into your process.
EJX930A features include:
Mass Flow Version:
· Orifice, Nozzle and Venturi primary devices are supported
· For HART7 protocol, Multiport Averaging Pitot and Cone meters are supported additionally
· ±1.0% mass flow rate accuracy
(In case of uncalibrated differential producer (Orifice))
· Fully compensated mass flow
· Mass Flow Totalizer with ±1.0% accuracy
· Pulse / Contact output
· 4,500 psi MWP
· TUV SIL 2/3 Certification